Be The Match Walk+Run - Chicago Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Chicago Be The Match Walk+Run taking place on Saturday, April 29, 2017 at Grant Park!
You can help make Be The Match Walk+Run a success! We need friendly, energetic volunteers ready to donate their time to a great cause. We value our volunteers and encourage a fun and positive volunteer environment - we support you because you support us! You'll receive the training you need to feel comfortable in your volunteer role and the appreciation of everyone who works to help marrow transplant patients.
Event Day Volunteers
Please register to volunteer at www.bethematchvolunteer.org:
- To LOGIN either create a new volunteer profile [Become a Volunteer] or enter your existing USERNAME (email address) and PASSWORD
- Once logged in, click FIND AN OPPORTUNITY
- In the Basic Search Keyword(s) field type [Chicago]
- Click [Chicago] - Walk+Run Event Day Volunteers
- Click Sign Up at the bottom of the Opportunity Details page
- Complete the Opportunity Sign-up Additional Questions
- Click Submit and you're done!
Or, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Local Organizing Committee Volunteers
The Local Organizing Committee (LOC) leads the fundraising and promotional efforts for the Walk+Run event and acts as an ambassador of the Be The Match Foundation in the local community. The Chicago LOC is seeking additional members. Please click on the link below to learn more and to express interest if the role appeals to you.
Chicago Walk+Run Local Organizing Committee