Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Be The Match Virtual Ambassador - Texas
Are you looking for a way to help virtually? Students can receive volunteer hours!
Every 3 minutes someone is diagnosed with a blood cancer. A matching blood stem cell transplant is the only cure. And while most people believe a match is easily found within the family, 70% of all patients need to reach out into the community for help. YOU could help find their life-saving match!
This is a virtual position using your own social media platforms.
You can earn volunteer hours and will help patients in need when you:
- Share patient stories
- Post education information about our mission to expand and diversify the Be The Match registry
- Provide information on how to join the Be The Match registry
- Direct registrants’ questions on how to complete the online application and complete a cheek swab kit and complete the registration process
Virtual Ambassadors will receive training and support to share content on their own social media pages to help us at Be The Match raise awareness and increase registrations.
For more information, please reach out to Tressa Malone
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: